Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/31/10

The Doodle:


The Analysis:
Doc says:
Well, well, well...If you aren't just little Miss Suzie-Homemaker! All your cooking should come in handy when you attempt to perfect your man-luring. Though you clearly enjoy food (and we've established that you enjoy men) don't be fooled by cheesy pick up lines like "Do you like your eggs scrammbled, poached, or fertilized?" I would hate to see you end up an I-hop gone bad poster child. You over emphasized the popcorn and drink which leads me to believe that you aren't so sure about your own cooking abilities, I reccommend my lastest reading: Peanut Butter and Jelly For Dummies. Things could be worse, at my house the smoke detecter doubles as the oven timer!

Artist Says: :) Remind me not to eat dinner at your house! Just sayin'!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I like my eggs fertilized. Wow...never heard thatone.

    Hmmmm Im guessing you were quite hungry when you doodled this

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, great concept, fantastic doodles

    ReplyDelete