Friday, August 27, 2010

08/27/10

The Doodle The analysis:

Doc Says: This clearly signifies your desire to get up and fly away, problem is: Your inability to determine which way is up may cause you to end up in in numerous directions. Something you appear to already be aware of. You seem to think that the pot of gold (aka: buff Mexican man) is around the corner, however, it doesn't rain in Mexico. Ever, if I'm not mistaken. No rain, no rainbow, no buff Mexican. I hate to "rain" on your parade, but I see that you may be dealing with a personality disorder that may cause you to react irrationally, just be advised Not all Mexican men have these wonderfully groomed mustaches that you are in search of. Keep wishin and maybe it will happen when pigs fly.


Artist says: This doodle represents my need to be free. To create and design with out structure or rules. The day I made this piece I was in the mood to dance, be free and be silly. I felt too plugged into the world and really just wanted to have an outlet to release it all!
BUT I would take a hot Spanish man if he landed on my door step!
I'mjustsayin!

2 comments:

  1. Looks to me like you're hopin for a mustache ride from ur spanish boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm CA has a lot of hot spanish men. Oh and I think this doodle also proves you want to move to CA. See that arrow says PC but i think you meant to write PCH (I live a couple of blocks away from there). Also you need your sunglasses year round here.

    Also CA is home of materiality (hence the manicure that you want) and music (the radio). HMmm all your doodles are telling me the same thing ;)

    ReplyDelete