Wednesday, August 25, 2010

08/25/10

The Doodle:
Doctors Analysis: After trying to wrap my head around all that is going on in this picture, I realized what this doodle really is; It's a rainy day in the life of "The Artist"... Starting with blogging in simply a t-shirt. On rainy days she likes to watch tv and eat popcorn. A music teacher clearly broke her heart, but she figures hey, he was cheesy anyways, plus, there's no ring on her finger. She really wishes she could go to the beach! Instead, she settles for a burger and some wine at a restaurant with center pieces, but it's under $20.00. She gets herself home by 9 and has the "Snakes and the Bees" runnin' through her head again, hence the clearly obvious... Hot Dogs and nuts, Baby bottles and love letters.

Artist says: This doodle OBVIOUSLY signifies my independence. I don't need a ring on my finger to have a successful and full filling life. From babies to a career- I do it on my own!
What your analysis?

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute...you are a professional doodler!

    And here, I thought you were going to share cheese doodles with us. :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so talemted with your doodling.

    I am now following of course. Cant wait to see more doodles and read more analysis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what sticks out to me is the baby bottle which makes me think you want to have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. doodling... I love it! I doodle at work, mostly during meetings and trainings, then i have to shred my work b/c if anyone found it, i would be F-I-R-E-D! lol. I love the hot dog. makes me kinda hungry...

    ReplyDelete