Sunday, August 29, 2010

08/29/10

The Doodle:


The Analysis

Doc says:
It appears that you have an undiagnosed evasive personality and it has you running to the woods to find your "Big fish", I'm not sure that drinking and taking mushrooms is the solution. Many others who have chosen this alternative self medication approach have been caught on television in heated battles with Sasquatch. I would assume he is not the big fish you are seeking and from what I see you don't want to "Mess with Sasquatch", no matter how clever you feel you are. My suggestion is that you stick to the city where your problems can remain lost amongst the millions of other mindless self medicated drones.

Artist says: Quite the analysis Doc! I have a feeling you were self medicating while coming up with this rubbish! :) In fact this doodle is simply a doodle of the things I seen while on my camping trip! I think you need some fresh air and a trip out of the city, then maybe you wouldn't be one of the many self medicated drones in the city you are referring to!
Although I do believe Sasquatch sounds a little better then some of the guys I've been dating recently!!

No comments:

Post a Comment