Saturday, August 28, 2010

8-28-10

The doodle:
The Analysis:

Doc Says:This is very interesting young lady, it appears that you had an extremely boring date, I see he took you to Cast Away and you nearly fell asleep (I don't blame you...quite a redundant movie, wow!) ... "Could this be haunting me", you ask? Well yes, this boring date appears to have contributed to your excessive Martini drinking...Your little light bulb can turn on all you want it to, but until this fantasy of some letter arriving actually happens, you will continue to wish that your phone was ringing. So keep trying to win that Nobel prize for peace and love. My recommendation to you is to just steer clear of men until one of those things actually happens.

She Says: I really didn't like the movie cast-away. How boring! Nor do I like Martini's, but I do love to indulge in a bit of alcohol from time to time. I think you're right about steering clear of men for a while, or at least until I meet a man worth my time! In the mean time I am going to kick back with some tunes, enjoy a cup of coffee or a show and have some "me" time. Thats what this doodle is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment