Monday, August 30, 2010

8/30/10

The Doodle:


The Analysis


Doc Says: It appears that my previous assumptions have been validated. By the looks of this artistic interpretation of your encounter with Sasquatch, you have clearly found what you are looking for. I would caution you to take this relationship slow however, It has been said that this man-beast has a very dis-agreeable palet. But hey, if you don't mind drinking from toilets, eating goose poop, and combing your man's hair with a rake then I will simply applaud you on your finding. If I were able to steer you in a more appropriate direction I would say to take yourself to wal-mart and get a pair of those shake weights, they should keep your imagination busy while drinking beer to your heart's content while in the woods.


She says: LOL that was SOOOOO random. WTF? BUT... I've always wanted to try shake weights! I'll let you know how that goes!

4 comments:

  1. lol the shake weight commercials are so sexual. It looks worse when the men do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kater owns a pair of shake weights! Maybe you could borrow hers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My shake weights came from Target as a gift, btw, and I RETURNED them. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they make Sasquatch sized shake weights...hmm..Double fister behind the head...

    ReplyDelete