Thursday, September 2, 2010

09/2/10 GUEST DOODLE

The (GUEST)Doodle:


The Analysis


Doc Says:

Congratulations! You are the first lucky person to receive your very own personality analysis based on your Doodle... First of all, I see that you are a fairly concerned with your overbite, but able to look past it. That's good, because that is the least of your problems. I notice a lot of points within the horns, wings, and shoes. Spikes are often subconsciously used as a metaphor for pain and suffering. This leads me to believe that you should probably become a dominatrix (If you're not already) this need to release extreme amounts of sexual frustration can not be tamed any other way. Just be sure not to bite anyone, my guess is that they may lose an entire limb!



Artist Says:

I sense an intense desire for passion and sexual freedom. The large wings represent the need to get away, and the burst of red shows me that you feel like breaking out and be coming the "real" you.



I do agree with the Doc on some things. Maybe you should try "spanking"! It could be fun!



Would you like to be featured as a guest doodler? Would you like your doodles analyzed? Just submit them to ourdailydoodles@yahoo.com we'd love to feature you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh wow well very good observation there doc & artist :) I will (and can't wait) to try some of your suggestions doc. I have to say the artist has quite the analysis as well, which well could be quite true. I will definatly need to send some more doodlie doodlie doos...I have to say this is very inspiring to continue doodling :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of doodling. I'd be honored if you'd click over to my blog and check things out.

    ReplyDelete